Looking For Something?

Don't Be A Copy Cat!

Sunday, October 24, 2010

Review: Vero Moda



Vero Moda, the European fashion brand opens its largest store in Mumbai at Linking Road. The store is huge and shares space with two other brands, Jack & Jones and Only. The ground level is entirely occupied by Vero Moda whereas the second and third levels by Only and Jack & Jones respectively.

When I saw this new store from outside, I was more than excited to enter and shop! Hoping that the stuff is not very pricey, I saw a bunch of socialites already filling up their shopping bags. For girls, there were dresses, tops, tunics, leggings, skirts, shirts, jackets and shades. The dresses ranged from Rs 1,100 upto 3,500. The tops were also in the same range. The jackets were quite stylish as well and started at Rs 2,000.
Overall, I think that the collection at this store is decently priced. It's not like one of those stores where you can just watch and drool but the idea of buying anything would by default create a hole in your pocket.
Go check it out before all the good stuff is sold out!


Venue: Vero Moda
Opp. Elite Studios, Linking Road
Santacruz (W)

1 comment:

krypton02 said...

I want to shop at Only. I wish I had a rich boyfriend who would.